Lost and Damaged TextBooks


The student or the parent shall pay for lost or damaged textbooks, library books, devices or damaged musical instruments. The school will not give grade cards, certificates or transcripts, or credit in the course for which the book was issued, until full restitution is made to the school.

All content © 2021 Hamilton County Schools. All rights reserved. | Privacy Notice | Website by School Messenger